Over the last few months we have been carefully reviewing what you think about our eLearning and, following your feedback, we are making these exciting changes:
- Aligning courses to be more relevant to social care.
- Grouping the individual bite-sized modules into a single course which can be completed in one go.
- Linking the courses to our competence assessments so you don't have to re-take the eLearning.
- Updating some of the content e.g. GDPR & Data Protection.
We’ve taken a good look at what you all use so we’re making sure that there are courses for all of the following:
Bite-sized and NEW FULL COURSE versions
- Care Certificate
- Moving and Handling
- Fire Safety Awareness
- First Aid
- End of Life Essentials
New and updated courses
- Information Handling - GDPR & Data Protection
- Autism Awareness
- Dementia Awareness
- Food Safety and Hygiene
- Lone Working
- Managing Stress
What does this mean for you?
Keep an eye on the elearning site as we will be publishing regular updates here.
In the meantime, we will be phasing out all of the animated eLearning in preparation for our new system which will enable us to use the accessibility and language options in the new eLearning courses.